The Best of 2019
The Top Parenting Articles YOU Liked This Year
As you look back at 2019, here’s the top parenting articles you won’t want to have missed from TheSource4Parents.com
I’m going to show you the “greatest hits” from two popular categories that parents really seemed to resonate with: our free Parenting articles (a couple from Jonathan’s new site helping teens with screens, BecomingScreenWise.com), and our free Youth Culture Window articles (updates as to what’s going on in your kid’s world of media and pop youth culture)…and I’m also going to include one special article from our youth ministry site that parents found fascinating…about reaching young people identifying as LGBTQ.
Here’s the top articles you liked this year:
TOP 5 PARENTING HELP articles: Real world help for today’s parents
5. The Unforeseen Problem with Insta-Followers: Why Pedophiles and Sex Traffickers Are Loving Social Media
4. Just One Thing Your Kids Need to Know about Weed: How to Respond to a Generation That Thinks Marijuana Is “No Big Deal”
3. Sensible (Bare Minimum) Screen-Limits: Reasonable Rules that Won’t Wreck the Relationship
2. Helping Your Son Escape Porn: 4 Ways Parents Can Be Proactive about Porn Prevention
1. But Mom, I Really Need My Phone in My Bedroom: The Link Between Screens, Sleep Loss and Depressions…and What Mom and Dad Can Actually Do About It
TOP 5 YOUTH CULTURE WINDOW articles: What’s going on in your kids’ world of media and pop youth culture
5. Good Boys: Another (Super) Bad Movie from Seth Rogen
4. Taking a Break from Tech: Doing What Needs to Be Done with Smartphones
3. Meet Billie Eilish: The Teen Millions of Teens Are Watching and Listening To
1. Exactly How Many Hours Are Teens and Tweens on Their Screens? Media Consumption is a Full Time Job for Today’s Kids
And one unique YOUTH MINISTRY HELP article: An article parents found very helpful
1. Oh and I’m Bisexual: And How Do You Respond To That?
Jonathan McKee is the author of over twenty books including the brand new The Guy's Guide to FOUR BATTLES Every Young Man Must Face; The Teen’s Guide to Social Media & Mobile Devices; If I Had a Parenting Do Over; and the Amazon Best Seller - The Guy's Guide to God, Girls and the Phone in Your Pocket. He speaks to parents and leaders worldwide, all while providing free resources for parents on his website TheSource4Parents.com. Jonathan, his wife Lori, and their three kids live in California.